ZTE Sub-brand Nubia on Wednesday launched the most awaited ZTE Nubia N2 selfie-focused smartphone in India. New Nubia N2 smartphone will sell exclusively via Amazon.in At Rs 15,999. Nubia N2 will directly compete with the likes of Moto G5 Plus, Asus ZenFone 3 and Honor 6X. Nubia N2 is a successor to the Nubia N1, which was launched in India at a price of Rs 11,999. So the Nubia N2 comes at a slightly higher price.
— nubia India (@nubia_India) July 5, 2017
The Nubia N2 smartphone has 16-megapixel, its highlight feature, apart from a massive 5000mAh battery that’s said to deliver up to 60 hours of talk time and up to 3 days of standby time. It was launched alongside the Nubia M2 and Nubia M2 Lite in March. The smartphone will be made available in Champagne Gold and Black Gold colour variants.
ZTE Nubia N2 Features
The ZTE Nubia N2 is hybrid dual-SIM (Nano+Nano) smartphone is built out of aluminium. It runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and sports a 5.5-inch HD 720×1280 pixels AMOLED display (Not Full HD) with a pixel density of 267ppi, 2.5D Curved Glass, and On-Cell lamination. Nubia N2 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC (four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.5GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1GHz) that are coupled with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It has 64GB internal storage can be expandable up to 128GB via a microSD.
- 13MP primary camera with stacked image sensor, blue glass IR filter, high-transparency organic glass lens, 5-pieces motor drive lens, f2.2 aperture, neo vision 6.0, PDAF and 16MP front facing camera with stacked image sensor, blue glass IR filters, 5P lens, f2.0 aperture, skin retouching 2.0
- 13.97 centimetres (5.5-inch) AMOLED on-cell technology capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16M colour support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.5GHz + 1GHz MTK6750 octa core processor, 64-bit Mali-T860 GPU, 4GB, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 50 hours and standby time of 1000 hours
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
ZTE Nubia N2 comes with a 13-megapixel rear-facing shooter with Sony IMX258 sensor an f/2.2 aperture, dual-LED flash, and PDAF. Nubia N2 bears a 16-megapixel front camera with Samsung 3P3ST sensor with a f/2.0 aperture and an 80-degree wide-angle lens.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port. It is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 155x75x7.9mm, and weighs 180 grammes.
“Big battery, steady performance and great camera have been universal themes around which our customers have sought improvisation from us. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced Nubia N2. With proprietary Neo Power technology, and 5000 mAh battery, this device lasts 3 days on a single charge”, said Eric Hu, Country Head, Nubia India.
ZTE Nubia N2 Specifications
|Processor||1.5GHz Octa Core|
Zte Nubia N2 Review
ZTE Nubia N2 smartphone was launched in March 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.