LG India is now offering its latest flagship G6 smartphone in India with Rs. 10,000 discount as part of its 20th anniversary in the country. While the smartphone was launched at a price of Rs. 51,990 in India, currently it is available at Rs. 41,999 on Amazon, while LG G6 is also listed on Flipkart at Rs. 42,999, but Flipkart also offering 5% Extra Discount on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards and 10% Additional Discount on Citi Credit and Debit Cards. The company announced the limited period discount on the flagship smartphone through its Twitter account.
LG G6 smartphone was initially launched by the company at MWC 2017 in February and runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. The highlight feature on the smartphone is its 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440×2880 pixels) FullVision display with an 18:9 (or 2:1) aspect ratio instead of industry standard (16:9). The phone was launched with the new UX 6.0 that company said has been optimised for the 18:9 aspect ratio.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. The LG G6 was launched in the 64GB storage variant. The storage on the LG G6 is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB).
In terms of optics, the new LG flagship smartphone comes with a dual-camera setup at rear end with two 13-megapixel sensors – one for wide-angle shots with 125-degree lens and f/2.4 aperture, and the other for regular shots with 71-degree lens and OIS 2.0. At front, the G6 features a 5-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and 100-degree lens.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera, wide angle dual camera with square camera mode and SNS (Social Network) Quick Access
- 18:9 Display: 14.47 centimeters (5.7-inch) FullVision display with 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution, Dolby Vision and HDR10
- Android v7.0 Nougat operating system with 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of 136 hours
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
The LG G6 measures 148.9×71.9×7.9mm and weighs in at 163 grams. LG G6 supports LTE-A 3 Band CA network and in terms of connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0 connectivity options. It is available in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, and Mystic White colour options.
This is the “first smartphone with supports Dolby Vision” at the time of its launch by LG. It features a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC (digital to analogue converter) for enhanced audio playback as well. The phone packs a fingerprint scanner at the back as well. Another distinction is that it has passed the MIL-STD 810G military standard certification for durability.
LG G6 Specifications
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (MSM8996)
|Camera Front||5-megapixel f/2.2|
|Rear Camera||13-megapixel f/1.8
LG G6 Unboxing & Overview Indian Unit with HiFi DAC & 64GB Storage
LG G6 Unboxing & Overview official Indian Unit it comes with HiFi 32bit DAC and 64GB internal storage a 5.7" QHD IPS LCD Screen it has 4GB RAM is powered ...