Asus on Wednesday launched the Asus ZenFone Live Smartphone in India. ASUS new Zenfone series smartphone focused on both live streaming and photography. Dubbed the ASUS Zenfone Live (ZB501KL), the new device highlight is its live streaming feature through the BeautyLive app. First unveiled in February, the Asus ZenFone Live price in India is Rs. 9,999, and it will go on sale in the country from Wednesday itself, via offline and online retailers.
The biggest highlight of the Asus ZenFone Live is BeautyLive app, one that its name also reflects, is the presence of the ‘world’s first live streaming beautification technology’. It features that lets users remove blemishes and the like when live streaming to social media sites. Asus is also touting the inclusion of Duel MEMs microphones for clearer voice quality, and a new 5-magnet speaker for better audio performance.
- World’s First Smartphone with Real-Time beautification while Live streaming, dual MEMS microphones for noise Cancellation & DTS Headphones: X 7.1 Channel virtual surround Sound
- 5MP front facing camera with 1.4um pixel size, front soft-light LED flash, 13MP primary camera with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash and 12 PixelMaster Camera modes
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) 2.5D arc glass IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Sleek & slim design & weighs only 120gms
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB, 2650mAH lithium-ion battery and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G), Android v6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZenUI 3.0
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
Asus ZenFone Live sports a metal body build with dual-SIM (Nano+Micro) runs ZenUI 3.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It bears a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with Bluelight filter for eye care and 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
The ASUS Zenfone Live has a rear facing 13MP AF camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, LED flash and 82-degree field of view alongside a front 5MP camera with soft light LED selfie flash. The Beautification app lets the user edit various facial features such as the screen colour, skin flaws and more.
The smartphone comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage that’s expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM setup. The ZenFone Live’s connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, and GPS/ A-GPS. It also pack a 5-magnet speaker and two built-in microphones.
ASUS Zenfone Live is backed by a 2560mAh battery, expected to deliver up to 471 hrs standby time, up to 24 hours of 3G talk-time, and 17.1 hours of Wi-Fi browsing. Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and a proximity sensor. The ZenFone Live measures 141.18×71.74×7.95mm, and weighs 120 grams.
Asus ZenFone Live Specifications
|Processor||1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor|
ZenFone Live - Livestream beautifully | ASUS
ASUS ZenFone Live is the world's first smartphone with hardware-optimized, real-time beautification technology that makes it possible to share an even more ...