The Chinese company has now announced a limited period cashback offer on the smartphone. Interested buyers of the OnePlus 3T 64GB variant can get Rs. 1,500 cashback when using SBI credit card for the purchase through the company’s official online store.
The new cashback offer is available on the purchase of the OnePlus 3T 64GB variant starting Monday, and will be available till Sunday. The bank in an official document confirms that the cashback amount for transactions done at oneplusstore.in/app will be credited to the eligible credit cardholder’s account before August 31, 2017. As earlier, the OnePlus 3T (64GB) is available at Rs. 29,999, and under the new cashback offer, the applicable price will be Rs. 28,499.
OnePlus 3T 64GB (Gunmetal, 6GB RAM)
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixel size) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), updated Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies protected by a more durable sapphire glass with a 16 MP front camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.0 µm Pixel size) capable of capturing improved low-light selfies and videos
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED Full HD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 PPI pixel density
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.1.1 (Nougat) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro (2.35 GHz) quad core processor; Adreno 530 GPU 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage), dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G),
- 3,400 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge (5V 4A) technology; NFC enabled, Bluetooth 4.2and reversible type-C connector
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
The Chinese company earlier this week officially announced that it will discontinue the OnePlus 3T, and it’s currently selling last few stocks. For the Indian market, the company, however, said that the OnePlus 3T (both 64GB and 128GB variants) will continue to be available for purchase in India until later this year.
The new cashback offer from OnePlus could be a way to clear out the left stocks ahead of the OnePlus 5 launch.
OnePlus recently announced OnePlus Referral programme under which each of referred friend could get $20 off towards the purchase of any accessory when they buy a OnePlus smartphone via the official store. The ones who shared their unique referral link with friends would get 100 referral points.
The Chinese company recently announced that the OnePlus 5 will be the first to sport Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC in India. Though, we are yet to hear a launch date for the much-anticipated OnePlus 5.
Source : NDTV
OnePlus 3T Unboxing & Hands On Overview (Indian Unit)
OnePlus 3T Unboxing & Hands on Overview (128 GB Indian Unit) this new OnePlus 3T is powered by Snapdragon 821 chipset and comes with 16 MP front ...