Samsung unveiled new 32GB storage models of the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime in India. The smartphones earlier came in just 16GB storage and were launched back in September last year.
The South Korean Samsung company announced the availability of the new storage model in a tweet, “Get more space than before! GalaxyJ7 J5Prime now come in a 32GB variant for more room for your favourites. Buy now!” in a tweet.
The all-new 32GB SamsungGalaxy J7 Prime (Review) will be available at Rs. 16,900 while the Galaxy J5 Prime is available at Rs. 14,900. As before, the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and Galaxy J7 Prime will be on sale via the company’s online store as well as third-party offline stores. Apart from the inbuilt storage bump, there is nothing new in the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and Galaxy J7 Prime smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is powered by an 1.6GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7870 processor clocked at coupled with 3GB of RAM. It supports expandable storage via microSD card of up to 256GB. The dual-SIM phone supports dual Nano-SIMs with 4G connectivity on both, though only one can connect to 4G at a time. It features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920-pixel) display. There’s a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with f/1.9 aperture and an LED flash. There is also an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone has a non-removable 3300mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Galaxy J7 Prime include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth, and Glonass. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the Galaxy J7 Prime comes with Samsung’s own TouchWiz UI layered on top.
- 5.5-Inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Display with 1.6GHz Octa Core ,Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 Processor, Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels , Pixel Density 401 ppi
- Rear Camera – 13 MP , Front Camera 8 MP, F1.9 Aperture, LED Flash, (Autofocus, Voice Capture, Face Beauty, HDR, Scene Modes, Smile detection, Face Detection, Self timer, Touch focus, Gesture Shot, Makeup Effects, Pro Mode)
- Ram Size – 3 GB , Internal Memory – 32GB , Expandable upto 256 Micro SD Card , Video Recording
- Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow ,Dual Sim ,2G 3G 4G/VoLTE ,GPRS, EDGE,Touchscreen (Capacitive Multipoint-Touch)
- Finger Print Sensor is available Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery Talktime Upto 20 Hours, Standby Upto 350 Hours ,Bluetooth 4.1 ,(Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot) , Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer , OTG Support , Jio Compatible.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with similar features and almost identical innards. Some of the major differences in the Galaxy J5 Prime is it sports a 5-inch HD display, and packs a smaller sized 2400mAh battery. Rest of the specifications are the same as its bigger sibling.
- 1.4GHz Exynos 7570 Quad-Core Processor
- Display Size 5 inch
- Resolution 1280 x 720
- 13 MP Primary, 5 MP Secondary Camera
- Android Marshmallow
- Internal Storage : 32 GB, RAM : 2 GB/3 GB
- 4G LTE
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Hands on, Camera Samples and Top New Features
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (India) Hands-on overview with camera samples, look at all it's top new features, USB OTG support, Fingerprint sensor. The Galaxy ...
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Unboxing & Hands On (EXCLUSIVE) | AllAboutTechnologies
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime in India comes with Exynos 7870 Octa Core 1.6GHz Processor, 3GB Ram, 16GB ROM, 256GB Expandable, Dual Sim, 13 & 8MP ...