LG India recently launched its LG Q6 smartphone with FullVision Display in India at Rs. 14,990. The USP of LG Q6, it comes with Fullvision 18:9 wide screen display. The LG Q6 (3GB RAM/32GB storage) has been made available in the country exclusively through Amazon India and is being offered in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, and Terra Gold colors. Interestingly, the online marketplace is also giving exchange offers on the newly launched LG smartphone.
LG Q6 gets a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and pixel density of 442ppi. LG is offering a one-time free screen replacement within 6 months to users who buy the Q6 smartphone, can avail free of cost one-time replacement at any of LGEIL’S authorized service centers with in a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
LG Q6 Offers
- Sell on Amazon & Earn: List 5 used Items within 7 days of your purchase & get additional cash back of Rs.250*. Offer available in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Mumbai only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Check out with this item only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
LG’s Full Vision display, when combined with the company’s Android Nougat-based UX 6.0 software, allows users to run apps in two perfectly square windows side by side. The feature has been extended to the camera software as well.The camera app in the case of the Q6, much like it is in the G6, comes with a specialized Square mode that has been designed to make the best use of the phones’ one-of-a-kind aspect ratio. It will allow users to take a picture and then simultaneously review the same in a square — 1:1 — identical to the one offered by the viewfinder. All in one go: which means, what you (will) see is what you (will) get. The feature will particularly be useful for uploading snaps to social media channels like Instagram.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera with wide angle selfie
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) IPS in cell touch capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution, 442 ppi pixel density and 16M color support with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v7.1 Nougat operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of 136 hours
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
Moving to the specifications, the dual-SIM (nano+nano) LG Q6 runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-of-the-box and as mentioned earlier, features a 5.5 full-HD 1080×2160 pixels display. The handset is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM. While the new smartphone shares some resemblance with LG G6 in terms of design, the company has stuck to a single rear camera at the back and front with the LG Q6.
Although the Q6 boasts of 7000 series aluminum and a shock-dispersing design it is missing out on the G6’s signature ‘built like a tank’ quality. It hasn’t gone through Military-grade MIL-STD 810G tests, neither is it IP68 certified for dust and water resistance. It doesn’t even have a fingerprint scanner, for crying out loud, although you do get facial recognition tech for cheap.
It comes with a 13-megapixel primary rear camera and a 5-megapixel front shooter with 10-degree wide angle. Users can take selfies to instantly share them with social media as well as friends. The LG Q6 comes with 32GB of built-in storage, which is expandable via microSD card up to 2TB. The connectivity options offered by LG Q6 include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
LG Q6 Specifications
LG Q6 Hands On: Slim Bezels At Budget Price
More at Forbes.com/sites/bensin.
LG Q6 Unboxing [4K]
More photo on http://underkg.co.kr/quick_review -facebook http://facebook.com/underkg -Instagram http://instagram.com/underkgshow -Twitter ...
LG Q6 Mid Range Smartphone with 18:9 Screen Unboxing & Overview
LG Q6 Unboxing & Overview the Q6 has a 5.5" Screen in the 18:9 aspect ratio. It's powered by Snapdragon 435 SOC has 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, face ...