Nubia India on Monday launched the Nubia N1 lite smartphone in India. The Nubia N1 lite price in India is Rs. 6,999, and it will be available exclusively via Amazon India. The smartphone will be available to buy on the e-commerce site from 12.00pm IST on Monday itself. The big highlights are a fingerprint scanning support, soft-light front flash, and a 3000mAh battery. After This, Nubia has entered a price segment, which is already dominated by other Chinese players and the most prominent is Xiaomi. Xiaomi India recently introduced Redmi 4, the successor to Redmi 3S, which comes loaded with some interesting features, starting at Rs 6,999.
- 8MP primary camera with 4P precision optical lens, F2.0 aperture and 5MP front facing camera with 3-pieces lens, F2.8 aperture, 84 degree wide angle, beauty filter
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) ASI HD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 267 ppi pixel density
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.25GHz MTK 6737 Cortex A53 quad core processor, Mali T720 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 24 hours and standby time of 500 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Design wise, the Nubia N1 lite sports a sleek design with metal edges. The fingerprint scanner is housed at the back of the device, right below the camera. As per the Nubia claims that it can unlock the smartphone in 0.3 seconds. The speaker is situated at the back, and the power and volume buttons are housed on the right edge. Also, the 3.5mm audio jack is housed on the top edge of the smartphone.
As for specifications, the Nubia N1 lite runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and sports with 5.5 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and 267 pixel density, just like the original Nubia N1, but the screen resolution has been downgraded from full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) to HD (720×1280 pixels). 5.5 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and 267 pixel density.The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor , and comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 32 GB via a microSD.
The Nubia N1 lite sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture, tagged with dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera at front, which comes with f/2.8 aperture, soft light flash and 3P lens and camera beauty filter as well. The front camera offers 84-degree field of view.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro USB port. The smartphone packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery that is rated to deliver up to 24 hours of talk time. The dimensions are at 153 x 77.5 x 8.4mm and the smartphone weighs around 171 grams. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, Hall and proximity sensor.
ZTE Nubia N1 lite Specifications
Nubia N1 Lite hands on
We go hands on with the latest entry-level smartphone offering from Nubia, the N1 Lite! Read more: https://goo.gl/VW7bz1 Download the AndroidAuthority App: ...